Nate said last nite that if any fren were to block his way today, he will not bite but will tell fren "excuse me". He said teeth are for eating food like pasta, sausage, fish, rice not to bite frens. Nate scored 100 marks for oral test questions. Don't know abt practical test in pats today. Reminded Nate of Nemo... "These are my friends. They are not food!"

so far so good! Teacher says she noticed he tends to bite when there are major changes in school, eg, new teacher or new students. Maybe it's because of gaama eyeball to eyeball chat?
ReplyDelete"I didn't bite my fren today, gaama!" Nate grabs my hand and tells me whenever I pick him up from Pats. His face upturned, two pebble-eyes waiting for the commendation which he seeks. "Good boy, Nate. Love you". Nate will then grin, very pleased with himself. I guess he tries hard not to bite frens anymore.
ReplyDelete