Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Really...?

Cheeky little fella!
22 Aug 2011
Showering kids is bonding time with gaama on days when mama & dardy are busy, and gaama picks kids up from school after work, and "process" sticky sweaty kids in bathroom. Many things to tell gaama. Shampooing Nate. Eyes to eyes, head lifted to gaama. "gaama I tell u something", This is always the boyz opening line. What's coming up, I wondered. "What, Nate?" "My penis is painful". "oh dear, why? what happened? "I went cycling with dardy. I sit on the round thing. I moved very fast  My penis pressed on round thing. My dardy said I cannot go this side or that side. My penis pressed on round thing". "What round thing Nate? Do u mean the bicycle seat?" "yes" "did u tell dardy yr penis is painful?" "yes". "what did yr dardy do?" "my dardy put plaster on my penis". Appalled, I asked: "Nate u think again. Dardy will not put plaster on yr penis. How to pass urine? Did he put plaster on yr penis?". Nate thot for a moment then said "no, dardy did not put plaster". Then suddenly Nate broke into squeals of giggles as gaama massaged shampoo on hair.  "Gaama, so funny. Haha.  Then the plaster will be so smelly with urine, gaama". Then Rascal let off another round giggles with soap streaming down his cheeks. "u must speak right things Nate. If no plaster, u cannot say have plaster". "ok, gaama". Then Nate added: if my backside is painful, dardy can put plaster and plaster will be so smelly with motion, gaama". Nate squealed again in laugher, enjoying and pleased with himself. His naughty mind went full gear imagination private joke.  "Don't talk rubbish Nate. If penis hurts nxt time, tell dardy and he will take care of u. The backside plaster is not funny". "ok , gaama". Shampoo completed. Conversation over. Nate still grinning.

1 comment: