Showering Nate. Head upturned to Gaama, shampoo on Nate's head.
"Gaama, I tell you something".What?
"You know in school today, Miu pushed me, and strangled me, around my neck like this" [Nate put his arms around the front of his neck]
Oh dear, Nate. Why did you fight?
"Gaama, She pushed me and tried to strangle me, you know".
Gaama was appalled. Nate, did you say "she". You mean you fought with a girl!!? It is not gentleman, to fight with a girl, Nate"..
"Yes, she is a girl. But I did not fight with Miu. She fought with me".
But, why, Nate?
"I am a team leader. I told Miu that she has been in my team for too long, for over one year already. She has to go out. It is too long already [Nate reiterated again]. I told her she can be in my team in 2015. She didn't like it. So, she hit me".
Nate, who decides who is on the team. Isn't it your teacher?
"Gaama, I am the team leader in the playground. In the playground [Nate emphasized, with veins popping on his thin forehead skin], gaama. Teacher will decide inside the school. I decide in the playground".
Looks like Nate is facing a leadership issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment